WHAT WE DO
We are a licensed accounting firm. We serve a wide variety of clients, including territorial and community governments, municipalities and hamlets, aboriginal organizations, local housing organizations, not-for-profit organizations, development corporations, small and medium-sized businesses and individuals.
Our services include:
- Accounting & Compilation
- Audits & Reviews
- Management Consulting
START YOUR NEW CAREER
We want to hear from you if these things apply to you.
- Are you self-motivated, problem solver and able to handle multiple tasks at a time?
- Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a growing accounting firm that offers diversified services?
- Are you willing to travel to isolated remote communities of Northern Canada for up to four weeks at a stretch as a self-sufficient traveler?
- Are you able to communicate properly to get your message across?
- Are you willing to work longer than typical business hours while on travel, or occasionally, in office?
- Are you looking for a flexible work environment that allows you to enjoy a work-life balance and even allows you to work part time without needing you to relocate and move away from your family?
- Are you looking for a work environment, where family is put first and work is next?
- Are you a good team player?
- At EPR Yellowknife we encourage innovation and growth. We offer room to grow and the flexibility to reach your personal and career goals.
- The job satisfaction of our people is of utmost importance to us. You would be part of a highly professional, customer-oriented team that takes pride in developing customized solutions that exceed clients’ expectations.
- We offer a wide variety of work experiences (assurance, accounting, taxation and management consulting) and opportunities to learn about many different industries, not-for-profit and government organizations.
- We are dedicated to developing our people professionally and offer external and internal courses as well as on-the-job training. Our jobs are big part of our lives so we strongly believe in personal development and growth of our team.
- Our management and staff are friendly and people-focused. As a member of our team you too would become the face of EPR Yellowknife!
- We provide a very competitive salary and benefit package and compensate every hour you work for the firm;
- We allow you to bank extra hours worked and take time off except our busy season April to July.
WHAT WE ARE HIRING
We are currently hiring positions in the following areas:
- Designated Canadian CPAs (part-time and full-time) with experience with Public Accounting Firm
- Non-designated Accountants with experience with Public Accounting Firm
- Bookkeepers with experience – either with reputed bookkeeping firm or Public Accounting Firm
- Retired Professionals with experience in Hamlet and Housing operations
- Co-Op Students
- CPA Students
Please note that only those chosen for interviews will be contacted. If you are looking forward to being part of a vibrant firm in Canada’s beautiful north please send your resume, in complete confidence, to the attention of Biswanath Chakrabarty, President, at email@example.com or fax at +1 867-669-7242.