Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced $1.7 billion to clean up orphan wells in Alberta, Saskatchewan and British Columbia, and aid for businesses in rural areas, and, people employed in the arts and culture sectors.
- This program will help maintain 5,200 jobs in Alberta.
- Will establish a $750 million emissions reduction fund.
- Working to expand credit for medium-sized energy companies
- $962 million for regional development agencies to help smaller employers in rural areas
- $270 million for a program for entrepreneurial and industrial research
- $500 million to support Canadians who work in the arts, culture and sports sectors.
Detailed Information: https://bit.ly/2VNaw0F